- cryostat – leica cm 3050
- 2 paraffin microtomes - hm355s, leica 2235
- tissue processor – tbs – atp1 -120
- embedding center – leica eg1160
- cytocentrifuge – shandon cytospin #4
- incubator (oven, 60°c) – vwr 1500
- lab oven (37°c) labline
within wpi’s life sciences and bioengineering center, the histology core provides the infrastructure, guidance, and training to fix, process, cut, and stain tissue samples. instruments are available for external use on a fee-for-service basis. please contact us to discuss your project.